Project Coordinator Position
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator with opportunity to grow. Applicant must be highly motivated and capable of multi-tasking in a fast pace environment. Project coordinator will work under the direction and guidance of a Senior Project Manager and/or Project Manager assisting with all project related tasks.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Currently in the process of completing or Bachelor’s Degree (Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or Business Management)
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in construction document control, RFI’s, Submittals, Transmittals, Schedules.
- Proficient in reading, comprehending and navigating construction plans and specifications.
- Strong computer skills
- Individual must be highly motivated and capable of handling multiple situations in a fast pace atmosphere.
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint & SureTrak
- Travel will be required (current position is for job in West Palm Beach, FL)
Submit Your Resume
National Enclosure Company offers competitive salaries and a first class benefits package.
To apply please indicate the position for which you are applying along with your salary requirements in your cover letter. Please send your resume by email or fax. We prefer all documentation by email with attachments in MS Word or PDF format. Please note, due to the large volume of responses we receive from our postings, we are not able to respond directly to each individual who applies or expresses interest in National Enclosure Company, or accept inquiries by telephone. While we are happy to accept unsolicited resumes, we typically only contact applicants who apply for advertised openings. If there is interest in scheduling an interview for an available position, one of our representatives will contact you.
National Enclosure Company
5075 Carpenter Road
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
National Enclosure Company is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/H/V) and encourages diversity in the workplace.
No phone calls from placement and recruitment agencies, principals only please.