Project Coordinator / Project Manager
PROJECT COORDINATOR / PROJECT MANAGER
National Enclosure Company (NEC), one of the nation’s most reputable glazing contractors, is looking for Project Coordinators and Project Managers for projects in the Midwest and Eastern United States. The candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment under the direction of the Senior Project Manager and/or Project Management team assisting with all project related tasks. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and grow your career with an industry leading company.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Assist with all project related tasks. Preparing and tracking construction documents to include but not limited to RFI’s, Submittals, Drawing Logs, etc. as well as assist with field production and safety requirements.
- Complete project take-offs and cost estimates
- Assist in weekly tasks and job meetings
- Assist in material, tools and equipment orders
- Assist in tracking equipment orders and scheduling deliveries in accordance with construction schedule
- Assist with project closeout (i.e. punch lists, final invoicing, filing)
- Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Assist in compliance with specifications and quality control
- Assist in the review of proposed change orders and their validity
- Assist in the review of architectural plans for completeness and compliance with standards
- Participate in production meetings
- Complete specific assignments, as requested by project team
- 1-5 years of experience
- Travel required
- Highly motivated and capable of handling multiple situations in a fast pace atmosphere
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in construction document control RFI’s, submittals, transmittals, schedules
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally in a business setting
- Exhibit strong organizational, time management, and detail-oriented skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in PC programs, including Microsoft Office.
**Health Benefits & 401k offered
**Vacation, sick and holiday pay are offered
Please send resumes to Jennifer Weyher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Resume
National Enclosure Company offers competitive salaries and a first class benefits package.
To apply please indicate the position for which you are applying along with your salary requirements in your cover letter. Please send your resume by email or fax. We prefer all documentation by email with attachments in MS Word or PDF format. Please note, due to the large volume of responses we receive from our postings, we are not able to respond directly to each individual who applies or expresses interest in National Enclosure Company, or accept inquiries by telephone. While we are happy to accept unsolicited resumes, we typically only contact applicants who apply for advertised openings. If there is interest in scheduling an interview for an available position, one of our representatives will contact you.
National Enclosure Company
5075 Carpenter Road
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
National Enclosure Company is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/H/V) and encourages diversity in the workplace.
No phone calls from placement and recruitment agencies, principals only please.